Organizations are under pressure from a wide variety of market and demographic forces. These drive the many on-going initiatives to improve the efficiency of operations while still maintaining an acceptable level of quality. One of the attractive methods, techniques, and tools on which to base the improvement initiatives from the IT domain is workflow management technology. A workflow management system is a software system that supports the specification, execution, and control of business processes. Workflow management systems have been widely and successfully applied in various industries to streamline process execution, lower cycle times, and liberate human actors from routine coordination work.
- Workflow Pattern Flexibility – The workflow engine has been designed for flexibility to improve the operational efficiency of any business process. It can handle very complex requirements.
- Form Designer – Do it yourself. We have made it possible for business users who want to create their own workflows to do so through our simple and yet intuitive Form Designer.
- Role Based Access control – We make it simple for you to manage security at each stage of a process though role based access control.
- Report Generation – We have made it easy to build custom charts, reports and dashboards and programmatically route this critical information to key players through our powerful reporting engine.
- Email notification – The system has email notification built into its core. All stakeholders are constantly notified at every stage of a process or workflow. The Email Notification engine may be switched on or off at any time.
- Document Integration – Documents can be integrated into any stage of the workflow.
- Cloud first – We have designed our system to fully leverage the cloud or work on premise.
- Easy integration with other systems – We have made it simple for the system to interact with any system. This includes pulling data from other systems or sending information to other systems in your environment.
- Audit Trail – We keep track of who did what, when and from where.
- Organizational Awareness – This sets our workflow engine apart from many products on the market. Organizational awareness is a level of understanding of different aspects of the organisation including workings and structure of the organization. This allows us to intelligently route and escalate issues by role.
How to get a Key?
To try out any of our products please get in touch with us for a trial key.